Prize draw terms and conditions page
1. The prize draw is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their email addresses after completing the form.
2. Employees or agencies of Butler and its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from Butler and its group companies containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
6 .Butler and its group companies. accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Butler and its group companies.
7. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 26th January 2023 if the number of participants must reach 3000 submits, if not the participation will be active.
8. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process https://www.tirage-au-sort.net/. The draw will take place on Butler youtube Channel
9. The winner will receive an iPhone 14 Pro Max
10. The winner will be notified by email and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the mail within 14 days of being notified by Butler then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Butler shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Butler shall be entitled to select another winner.
11. The prize will be sent to the winner by Butler entities by post.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
13.Butler retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
14. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Butler’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Butler and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photographs, and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Butler related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
15. Butler accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities injury, or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Butler further claims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Butler for death, personal injury, fraud, or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
16. Butler reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Butler in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Butler shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidentssuperveninglegislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
19. Promoter: Tornimae 5, Tallinn 10145, Estonia.